Thursday, May 31, 2007

Blondie Recipe

Here goes my first post of a recipe. I'm going to start with the Blondie.
1 box of Yellow Cake Mix
2 eggs
1 stick of margarine/butter melted
1 cup + 1/3 cup of chocolate chips


For the most part, I bake using just generic stuff, such as the Walmart brand cake mix or Walmart brand chocolate chips. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the melted butter, 2 eggs and cake mix together in a large bowl. Add 1 cup of chocolate chips. Spread the mixture in to a greased 9 by 13 inch baking pan (I find that Pyrex works best for everything).


Bake Blondie's for 18 to 22 minutes, until the edges are kind of a golden brown. Allow them to cool for at least an hour (or put them in the refrigerator for a half hour if you are in a hurry).
Melt 1/3 cup of chocolate chips, I did this using the "double boiler" method. Microwaves sometimes scorch one of the sides. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cooled off Blondies. Allow the chocolate to cool, about a half hour.
I cut my Blondie's up into triangles, because cutting things into triangles is fancy. Serve with milk.

No comments: