- a 3 pound beef chuck roast
- 1 can of beef broth
- 2 tablespoons of Italain Seasoning
- sprinkle of Lawery's
- sprinkle of black pepper
- Pepperoncini Peppers - as many as you like, I do like 10
- Pepperoncini Pepper liquid - like as much as takes up those peppers in the jar
- whole wheat rolls (hey, let's keep this healthy)
I have a hell of a time measuring. I've said it before. I just don't do it. So, this is all an estimate in my mind of what I do.
Fire up the crock pot. Put sprinkle the roast with the salt and pepper. Put roast in a Low heat crock pot with the broth and Italian Seasoning. Place the pepperonicis around it, and dump in the juice. Cook for a long time - 6 to 8 hours. Tear apart the meat with 2 big forks, and let it go for another 15 minutes or so. Toast up the rolls, and scoop out the meat on a slotted spoon, so the juices run out. Put the juice in a little bowl, and dip away.
I should have taken a picture with the dip, but it was so good I had to eat it right away.