Friday, June 8, 2007

How to make your own Spanx

Ever since I have had my baby, I have had this thing. I like to call it my "muffin top". That extra skin that pops up around your lower tummy, and doesn't seem to go away. I am in a wedding here soon and wanted to help smooth it out. Instead of spending $25+ on a pair of the Spanx Brand Power Panty, I made my own!


I just took a pair of my old nylons that had a few little snags in them. Then I took a pair of sharp scissors and clipped off the leg portion. These Nylons had a thicker knit where I cut them, so they won't run. If yours don't, just spray the area with hairspray I suppose if you wanted all over "smoothing" you could cut lower, but my main concern is the muffin top area. It works amazingly well. Give it a try....what else are you going to do with snagged up Nylons?



1 comment:

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

You just gave me some really good laughs.......................