Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stuffed Animal Bean Bag

I saw these awesome storage bean bags on Boon, but they are like $80! So I made my own, out of $8 worth of fabric (4 yards) and a $2 zipper. It took about 2 hours to make it. I made it a little too big, it is the shape of a fat cylinder. Four foot diameter circles on the top and bottom, and eighteen inch strip of fabric around it. Even though it is huge, it is full....meaning Connor has WAY too many stuffed animals! It really makes a comfy seat. I had to take out the talking animals, they were getting annoying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the best idea EVER!!! OMG I have been waiting for a great idea to store my kids stuffed animals!!!! Ahhh I love you!

IHeart Organizing said...

You are a sewing genius! This is incredible and I am impressed! Way to take an idea and make it your own for a gigantic fraction of the price!

xoxo,
Jen