Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cappuccino Chocoate Bites

Okay, gripes. I hate cookies that I have to roll out. My rolling skills are less than desireable. And ones you need to roll out between two sheets of parchment paper and put in the freezer and cut with a 1 and 1/4 inch cookie cutter. Blah. Since the dough is 50 percent butter, it's sticky. So the roll out technique was not working, so I formed into tiny balls and squished into rounds. Also, recipe says will yield 30 cookies. I got 14 cookies. I think maybe Martha was counting each half of the cookie as one. But they were a pretty good deal of work for 14 measily cookies. I did not have esspresso beans, so I used coffee beans. Which were not ground fine enough, and were a little chunky in the cookie. They are tasty, very tasty. But make like a triple batch or something to make it worth your time! I couldn't find the recipe on Martha's site, so you'll have to buy the book if you wanna try it!

No comments: