Monday, October 22, 2007

Shirt Bag


Today I was getting crafty! I hate it when I go shopping at Wal-mart or where ever, and you get all those plastic bags! Some are alright, I use them in my little trash cans, but I always have way too many of them, and you can't recycle them, so they just end up taking up trash space. So I am taking all my old tshirts that I never really wore to start with (you know, the ones you get free like this one for getting a Sprint phone). I turned it inside out and sewed the bottom part closed. Cut off the sleeves and a larger hole where the neck was, and that's all. It took me longer to thread my sewing machine than it did to make!

Shirt bag fits well in my purse and I don't have to deal with all those nasty plastic bags.
*******UPDATE**********
My husband thinks this I am crazy for using these bags, bug I don't care. I used them all last weekend, and got no crazy looks. And I was watching for them!

No comments: