Friday, April 8, 2011

The John's Bathroom

I know John is anxiously awaiting to find out what I threw away from his bathroom. So, here it goes. NOTHING. I didn't throw away a single thing.

This is his "under the sink" zone. A half dozen full bottles of man soap, and a carrying case. And one lone roll of toilet paper. Everything there is something he is or will be using.
There is a scary corner in his bathroom. Right now, there is a rolled up large IKEA rug, toilet plunger and random plastic bags in it. The rug is from our old house, 5 years ago, and has not been unrolled. Maybe I could get rid of it, or use it. I'm not ready to make a decision yet. So there.
And here is the behind-the-mirror storage area. Just more stuff he actually uses. Well, maybe not the cologne, but who knows.
And here is ME! I know, you are probably thinking, "What is with the pink flowers and shower curtain?" They are all from our old house (I'm sensing a pattern) and since I NEVER use this bathroom, I don't think about it, and if John didn't like it, he knows where Target is.

No comments: