Thursday, April 28, 2011

Week 5: Kitchen, Day 3

BEFORE:
AFTER:
Just a general pull everything out and start over job. I put the cans in order, placing extra ones down in the pull out pantry drawer. On some of the cans, I couldn't see the labels, even though I have that stand. So, I wrote what they were with maker on the top. I also recovered 2 of the over-sized Gladeware from the "to be recycled" zone, and used them to store all my cake decorating sprinkles. Right middle shelf.

BEFORE:
AFTER:
I organized the cans by expiration date, and wrote what they were on the top with a Sharpie. No more digging to find some Dark Red Kidney beans. Side note, I have 5 cans of pumpkin. Gotta do something about that.

Now no judging what we eat! No one in my family is overweight, so we must be doing SOMETHING right.

As days go by, I keep straying away from that scary corner cabinet. The one that goes back 6 feet into darkness. I need back up to tackle that one.

No comments: