Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Week 5: Kitchen

This is the week I am dreading. The Kitchen. On the surface, things look all nice and orderly. It really is just the surface though. Every day, when Connor goes down for a "nap", I set a timer for 10 minutes, and clean the kitchen/living room area. Pretty much just unload dishwasher, pick up lunch stuff, wipe down the counters, and I'm done. So, since I do maintenance cleaning every day, on the outside it looks "good enough".

Every cupboard is full to the max, and dangerously has things piled inside. It is always an adventure when opening up some doors, you never know what will hit you!

Anyway, here is what my kitchen looks like on any average day. The counters aren't too cluttered, so you would never guess what lurks beneath. This project will take several days and posts to do, so hold on to your hats.

No comments: