Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Week 2

Week 1 of de-cluttering the playroom pit went well.  I tossed out all sorts of broken, loud and sad toys.  I took about half away, and they are in their storage bins in a room Connor does not have access to.  And a bunch are in the pile of things to be sold.  Gotta nail down a garage sale date now.

Onward!

Week 2: Bathroom
I'm begining work on de-cluttering the bathroom.  I have made great strides in orgainzing the bathroom.  Awhile back I redid the whole closet to look like this:


And now it looks like this:
 Yikes, it got messy!
 WTF is going on here????  Seriously, I don't give my dogs baths (shhhh....) and I don't use pads.
Messy, Messy, Messy!

So, I am going to go through all those adorable pink/green/blue baskets, purge out old make up, and unused bathroom products.

And, I'll use my nice camera instead of BB to capture the transformation.

AND, I may do some tricks to Jbiz's bathroom, but that place is NASTY.

No comments: